How do you spoil customers without spoiling profits? It’s the highest order of every field service team, yet archaic technology has made it virtually impossible. ServiceMax is changing the game by delivering cutting edge innovation to field service. Our complete suite of cloud-based, collaborative, and mobile applications ensures a finely tuned operation that delivers customer delight.
Rethink Field Service
Forget the old world service management of spreadsheets and silos of information. Forget complex, on-premise solutions and heavy-duty software. ServiceMax is the future of field service, the first and only complete suite of field service applications delivered in the cloud to drive new levels of efficiency and extraordinary customer delight. Our vision is that your field service technology is powerful, easy-to-use, efficient, mobile, collaborative – in short, complete. We’ve created ServiceMax from the ground-up to be the new way to efficiently manage any size field service operation. Our advantages include:
- We’re Complete: Not only do we offer a full suite of field service management applications, from contract entitlements to scheduling & workforce optimization, to inventory & parts logistics, but we also offer cutting edge mobility, collaboration, and real-time customer and partner portal access.
- We’re Cloud-based: We’re built on the proven Force.com platform from salesforce.com, so customers are up and running quickly in a low cost subscription model, tightly integrated to their CRM, and can quickly take advantage of cloud innovations such as our partner portal and Chatter capabilities.
- We’re Everywhere: ServiceMax delivers mobile, anywhere access to ALL pertinent information for field technicians and provides mobile, real-time dashboards for management.
- We make it easy to collaborate: From products communicating their status to field techs having access to any expert, we make it easy to work together real-time to delight customers.
- Results: Our customers are streamlining their operations, reducing costs, and solving their customers’ issues better and faster. Frankly, they are just a whole lot happier.
(*based on anecdotal evidence from lots of happy faces at end of customer thank you notes.)