Enhance the efficiency of your aerial work platform business with ServiceMax's scheduling and dispatch software.
Aerial cranes and lifts are often used for temporary access to people or equipment, and their reliability during an emergency is absolutely critical. Providing your technicians with flexible, mobile technology designed to keep them organized and efficient is crucial. ServiceMax's field service software gives instant access to critical information, streamlines work order and warranty management, all while empowering technicians in the field to delight customers.
Assigning jobs can be a challenge to your aerial work platform field service technicians. To ensure high efficiency, you need to:
- Assign the right job to the most qualified aerial work platform technician(s)
- See that the technicians are not overbooked with unrealistic schedules
- Check if customers' appointment time windows are met
- Ensure that your technicians time is not wasted in travel
- Adjust aerial work platform schedule without impacting customer satisfaction
ServiceMax's advanced scheduling software can efficiently manage the complete aerial work platform scheduling processes.
Servicemax's software is capable of assigning and scheduling complex work orders, aerial work platform job schedules, aerial work platform mobile worker management, and much more.