Efficient Inventory Management with ServiceMax’s Depot Repair Service
Systematic inventory management is the key to profitable field service. By not losing parts, you are aware of what is used, what needs to be ordered and what is on-hand. ServiceMax can help!
ServiceMax’s inventory management and depot repair job scheduling can boost up resolution times and bottom line. Use ServiceMax to:
- Manage inventory information for all kinds of parts transactions comprising RMA’s (Returned Merchandize Authorizations), part requests and stock transfers
- Manage reverse and forward logistics for all kinds of parts as well as product transactions, like FRU (Field replaceable unit), repairs, RMA’s and exchanges
- Create complex routing guidelines to speed returns automatically through multiple locations and depots
- Assess return volumes and trends to offer valuable data to engineering, quality and material planning teams
- Maintain a product substitution and revision matrix for fast customer upgrades and exchanges
- Update parts location and availability data in the field servicing scheduling process and ensure first time fixes
ServiceMax’s helps you support your global network in more than one language. To know more about depot repair job scheduling, download the White Paper.