Depot Repair and Inventory Management
How do you spoil customers without spoiling profits? You forget the old world of field service management: complex, on-premise solutions, heavy duty software, spreadsheets and silos of information. And you embrace the future of field service. ServiceMax delivers the future of field service, today.
The ServiceMax solution is the first and only complete suite of cloud-based, social and mobile field service applications. Companies of all sizes use ServiceMax to track what their customers own and what service they're entitled to, efficiently schedule and dispatch their technicians, track parts and inventory, manage returns, manage warranties and service contracts, streamline the management of their work orders, and much more.
1. We're Complete: A full suite of field service management applications from contract and warranty management to scheduling & workforce optimization, to inventory, parts and reverse logistics; all natively integrated with saleforce.com CRM and combined with cutting edge mobility, social, and real-time customer and partner portal access.
2. We're Cloud-based: The ServiceMax solution is built on the proven Force.com platform so you are up and running quickly in a pay-as-you-go subscription model.
3. We're Everywhere: Our HTML5-based solution enables ServiceMax to deliver mobile capabilities on any device or platform, anywhere access to all pertinent information for field technicians via our award-winning iPad app, as well as smartphones, laptops and tablets.
4. We're Connected: From products communicating their status, to field techs having access to any expert, to real-time dashboards for management visibility, we make it easy to work together to delight customers.
5. We're All About Results: Our customers streamline their operations to reduce costs, solve their customers' issues better and faster, and create new revenue opportunities. Frankly, they are just a whole lot happier.*
(*based on ancedotal evidence from lots of happy faces at the end of customer thank you notes.)