Enhance the efficiency of your shredding business with ServiceMax's scheduling and dispatch software.
Assigning jobs to your shredding field service technicians is complex and complicated. To ensure high efficiency, you need to:
- Ensure that your technicians travel less and work more
- Make sure that the most appropriately skilled shredding technician(s)is assigned the right job
- Make sure customers appointment time windows are adhered to
- Make sure that the shredding technicians do not have overbooked or impractical schedules
- Make sure that your total cost of shredding schedule is lowered without affecting customer satisfaction
- Make sure all the above for the technicians and their entire work orders regardless of whether your business has one shredding field technician or more
The advanced scheduling capabilities of ServiceMax redefine the shredding company landscape by offering an incredible user interface to handle interactive, manual as well as automatic scheduling processes.
The proven and scalable cloud computing technology can be leveraged to assign and setup shredding service schedules for multiple work orders simultaneously using a dispatch console with drag and drop feature.
Servicemax solutions can manage complex work orders, shredding mobile worker management, shredding job scheduling, invoicing, parts logistics and many more.