Mobile Field Service Management
Mobility is critical for field service management. Enable technicians with all the customer and account data needed to fully service customers on every job, every time. With real-time service history, access to important product data and service reports, your techicians can improve mobile client management no matter where they are in the field. Some features and benefits of ServiceMax mobile are:
- Enable your mobile workers to use their own devices like Microsoft's Surface, Samsung's Android-based Galaxy or Apple's iPad.
- Access work orders and details, calendars, inventory levels, service knowledge database, service history and spare parts locations.
- Gather time and material details, record work details and status changes, remotely request parts, set follow up activities, and accept or reject work assignments.
- Single click synchronization when back in network range.
- Leverage a knowledge base or post an issue or concern to ServicePulse and receive quick answers from experts or colleagues in the field or at the office.
- Access maps on the iPad to handle scheduling and give route information.
- Allow managers to send work orders direct to mobile devices.
- See dashboards and key metrics on your Smartphone that enable decision making on the go.
- FaceTime integration on the iPad allows a tech to show the issue to others while still on site.