ServiceMax Field Service Software. The Future of Field Service.
According to Aberdeen's Field Service 2011 report, usage of mobile applications in field service improves performance and enhances productivity.
Technicians require instant access to customer data and critical service information in order to complete their work efficiently. ServiceMax Mobile enables you to access ServiceMax from any device anytime, anywhere virtually. Features and benefits include:
- Empower your mobile workers to bring their own device, including smartphones and the latest tablets such as Apple's iPad, Samsung's Android-based Galaxy or Microsoft's Surface.
- Access calendars, service history, service knowledge database, work orders and details, spare parts locations and inventory levels.
- One-click synchronization when back in network range.
- Access maps on the iPad to provide route information & manage scheduling.
- Request parts, gather time and material data, record work details, accept or reject work assignments, and status changes, and set follow up activities remotely.
- Leverage a knowledge base or post the problem to ServicePulse and get instant feedback from colleagues and experts.
- Integration with FaceTime on the iPad to enable a tech to virtually show the issue to another tech or subject matter expert while still on site.
- Enable managers to dispatch work orders directly to mobile devices.
- View key metrics and dashboards on your smartphone to drive decision making on the go.
ServiceMax's cloud based complete field service software applications suite drives higher levels of efficiency and extraordinary customer delight.