Leverage Mobile Technologies to Boost Field Service Delivery with ServiceMax
Field service companies are increasingly investing in mobile technologies. ServiceMax and TSIA have identified five key reasons behind this shift:
- Maximized employee collaboration
- Designing the customer experience
- Enhanced revenue generation and operational metrics
- User adoption as well as ease of use
- Device expense and availability
ServiceMax offers ServiceMax Mobile, that allows field techs to use their choice of sleek mobile devices at work than heavy clipboards. This speeds the field service delivery process, making field techs resolve customer issues fast. You can use ServiceMax Mobile to:
- Accelerate the billing process
- Track the service details when onsite for reducing errors
- Request parts remotely, record the work orders along with status changes, reject or accept a task, capture material and time details and set-up follow-up activities
- Access service history, spare parts locations, calendars and inventory levels
- Share a customer problem to ServicePulse and get immediate feedback from experts and employees in the field
Customer delight depends on field service delivery precision and perfection. Get ServiceMax.
Download our White Paper.