ServiceMax Helps You Reduce Costs in Business
Broken products and messy returns can erode your field service profits. Do you want to reduce costs in business and ensure customer delight? ServiceMax’s reverse logistics service can help.
ServiceMax helps you minimize inventory costs by reducing expensive write-offs and parts leakage. It also helps you reduce costs in business by offering:
- Effectively monitors inventory information for every tyo of parts transactions comprising RMA’s, parts requests, stock adjustments as well as stock transfers
- Offers instant parts visibility anytime, from anywhere
- Monitors the intricate distribution networks to manage product returns, comprising in-country hubs, global parts depots, field stocking locations, regional distribution centers and the third part repair units
Inventory and depot repair
- Offers your service partners instant view of inventory and initiate parts transactions
- Monitors reverse as well as forward logistics to and from the warehouses and depot repair centers
Running on a cloud platform, ServiceMax’s reverse logistic solution requires no investment in a software or hardware for implementation. Read our White Papers to learn more.