ServiceMax Helps the Service Automation Industry
The service automation industry has complex requirements. It includes elements such as scheduling technicians, inventory and repair, service contracts and work order management. Simplifying field service delivery process ensures profits and customer delight. ServiceMax offers help!
Allocating the correct field worker to complete a job is the core aspect of service automation. To help this process, ServiceMax’s cloud based field service suite offers:
- Scheduling – Helps in leveraging work order management, workforce optimization and dynamic scheduling to maximize productivity and first-time closure rates
- Contracts – Keeps a track of entitlements, monitors warranties as well as service contracts to maximize contract renewals along with service revenue
- Parts- Manages inventory, depot repair activities and service parts to reduce mean time to repair
- Communities- Delivers self-service tools to the customers to achieve total visibility of partner operations for maximizing service revenue
- Social – Monitors the social ticker, fosters collaboration and enables machine-to-machine communication for maximizing the first time closure rates
Want to perfect your field service delivery process? Get ServiceMax.
Download our White Paper.