IDC MarketScape Report for Manufacturing Field Service Management Applications, 2021-2022
Please note: all fields are required.
ServiceMax has once again been named a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Manufacturing Field Service Management Applications 2021-2022 Vendor Assessment.
ServiceMax believes this placement is based on the strength of its field service management platform in multiple areas, including its:
- Unique asset-centric approach to service execution
- Continued product innovation
- Partner ecosystem that delivers industry-specific value
- Track record of success in medical devices, high tech, industrial manufacturing
Inside this report excerpt you will find:
- IDC's profile of ServiceMax
- A look at the latest field service trends
- Key ways manufacturers are improving their service delivery in a remote-first, highly connected world
SOURCE: IDC MarketScape Worldwide Manufacturing Field Service Management Applications 2021-2022 Vendor Assessment, by Aly Pinder, December, 2021, IDC #US46742521
IDC MarketScape vendor analysis model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of ICT suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilizes a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that results in a single graphical illustration of each vendor’s position within a given market. The Capabilities score measures vendor product, go-to-market and business execution in the short-term. The Strategy score measures alignment of vendor strategies with customer requirements in a 3-5-year timeframe. Vendor market share is represented by the size of the circles.