Giving back to the community is a great way to grow your leadership brand. Some of the most rewarding moments at Maximize conferences come from the presentations made by ServiceMax enthusiasts like you. Maximize is a great opportunity to network with peers, share your achievements with the ServiceMax community, set an example by educating others about best practices, as well as gain insights from the ServiceMax team to be ahead of the curve.
We want to personally invite you to submit a session proposal for Maximize. If selected as a speaker, you will receive a complimentary pass to Maximize, which is an excellent way to attend our industry's premier learning and networking event.
Why Present at Maximize
- Grow your personal leadership brand
- Get recognized by industry leaders
- Shape the future of field service industry
- Promote thought leadership via best practices
- Educate global field service organizations
- Get treated to a complimentary conference pass
Call for Sessions Guidelines
Maximize 2017 sessions will take place at the Encore at Wynn, Las Vegas on Monday, 18th Sep to Wednesday, 20th Sep or the Grand Hyatt, Berlin on Monday, 7th Nov - Tuesday, 8th Nov. Sessions will be 45 minutes in length and can be given by one or more speakers on a topic of interest or case study with time for questions and answers.
If you have more than one topic you’d like to propose, please complete the submission process again for each topic.
- Submit your proposal by 1st September 2017.
- We will notify you about the status of your submission by 29th September 2017.
Below are the tracks that we are currently planning. In addition, we are also planning to accommodate industry specific case studies for power & utilities, oil & gas, aviation & transportation and medical device manufacturing.
However, if you have a great topic that we haven't mentioned, we'd love to hear about it!
- Service Leadership
- Track aimed at service leaders for driving change and navigating workforce, business or cultural challenges in global service organizations.
- Service Transformation
- Track aimed at uncovering how service can transform your business, lead to new business models or grow revenue.
- Track aimed at customers who want to learn about exciting product innovations and upcoming product roadmaps.
Service Industry Trends
- Track aimed at important issues and trends in the service industry such as customer centricity, changing workforce and safety & compliance.
Track aimed at service & IT professionals who want to learn how technologies such as IoT, bots, AI, augmented reality and data privacy are changing the future of field service.
Submit a Session