June 17, 2016 – Pleasanton, Calif. – ServiceMax, the leader in cloud-based field service management solutions, announced the winners today for this year’s MaxChoice Awards following the conclusion of its annual conference Maximize. ServiceMax nominated nine of its customers across six different award categories to recognize their excellence in delivering field service operations.
“All of these companies led their respective industries in field service investment, and have reaped huge benefits in both revenue and customer satisfaction as a result,” said Dave Yarnold, ServiceMax CEO. “We’re thrilled to support all that they’re achieving in field service and to celebrate that success through the 2016 MaxChoice Awards.”
Awards and winners include:
- Rookie of the Year Award: Lutron Services Co., Inc. - The manufacturer of energy-saving products utilizes the ServiceMax platform for work order management, as well as dispatching and scheduling its technicians. Since deploying ServiceMax, Lutron has seen increased service revenue, efficiency gains, new field operation insights, and a significant increase in customer satisfaction.
- Keep the World Running Award: BD Life Sciences - Field Service technicians are critical for the installation, preventive maintenance, and repair of BD’s medical solutions and devices. The company has seen increases in installed base and service operations visibility and has additionally managed to make notable reductions in time to close service orders.
- Customer Impact Award: SKY Italy - Europe’s leading entertainment company equips over 1,500 of its Field Service engineers with ServiceMax Mobile Apps to deliver flawless service to its customers. With the ServiceMax software, they’ve been able to implement faster TV box installation and improved Return Merchandise Authorization process for more than 4 million customers.
- Connected Field Service Award: McKinley Elevator - McKinley leveraged ServiceMax to develop hardware that connects to its devices, like dock levelers and chair lifts, and transform them into smart devices. This initiative created an entirely new way of looking at safety and efficiency, as well as how to minimize machine downtime.
- Raving Fan of the Year Award: Schneider Electric - The energy company’s field service program generates opportunities and drives revenue through tracking of its installed base. Since deploying it, Schneider improved customer satisfaction scores with its best-in-class service.
ServiceMax leads the massive global industry of field service management software -- an $18 billion market worldwide. The company continues to reimagine and create solutions for the 20 million people globally who install, maintain, and repair machines across dozens of industries as the only provider of complete end-to end mobile and cloud-based technology for the sector. ServiceMax goes to every length -- from joining technicians on service calls to publishing the industry's leading online publication -- to help customers discover untapped innovation, unleash new revenue streams, drive efficiency, and most importantly delight their end-customer. To learn more, please visit www.servicemax.com.
ServiceMax Media Contact
LaunchSquad for ServiceMax