SAN FRANCISCO, CA — Oct 2, 2013 —
Maximize Summit 2013 ServiceMax, the leading field service management solution for a new era of business, today announced the release of Summer '13 with more than thirty new features to improve technician productivity and help them continue to delight customers.
Highlighting the latest release is a brand new HTML5-based ServiceMax Mobile for Laptops application with full disconnected capabilities, integrated advanced data validation rules, and enhancements to Service Flow Manager.
"Field service technicians are the face of their organizations and need powerful tools to ensure that they can consistently deliver flawless field service no matter where they are, what device they are on, or whether it''s connected or not," said Dave Yarnold, CEO of ServiceMax, at Maximize Summit 2013 in downtown San Francisco. "Just getting technicians to the job-site on time is only a small part of the overall field service process, and this release gives even more powerful tools to technicians to ensure every site visit results in a successful, efficient experience, and a delighted customer."
New features include:
ServiceMax Mobile for Laptops:
- HTML5-based and fully redesigned for usability and configurability
- Complete ServiceMax functionality and data access whether online or disconnected
- New, more intuitive Service Flow Manager delivery
Advanced Data Validation:
- Configurable validation rules to ensure data accuracy and consistent service delivery
- Configure once and available on all devices, online or disconnected
- Multiple signature capture on any document
- Now available on the iPad
Other Job-Site Centric Service Model Features:
- Support multiple products on a single work order
- Multi-product debrief
- Access, entitle, and manage all installed products at any customer location from any mobile device
- Download and access installed product information for job-site (before getting to the job)
- Calculate price and get signatures for additional on-site service sales
Capabilities of this latest release are available on the new ServiceMax Mobile for iPad app, ServiceMax 13, which also features new usability enhancements. The new iPad app will be available on the Apple App Store by mid-October.
To learn more about the Summer '13 release and how ServiceMax can decrease your field service costs by 16%, increase field service revenue by 14%, and increase your overall field service productivity by more than 30%, please visit www.servicemax.com
There are more than five million field service technicians in the United States alone, yet today there is no standard technology for managing the way companies of all types and stripes empower them to truly delight their customers in the field. ServiceMax is rethinking field service and delivering on the promise of cloud and mobile software, powering a new era of field service experiences for their customers’ customers. The impact of ServiceMax is simple: lower costs, greater efficiency, happier customers; all while increasing revenue. ServiceMax has helped customers on average increase productivity through mobile by 26 percent, service revenue by 22 percent, and customer satisfaction by 15 percent. ServiceMax customers include large enterprises such as Coca-Cola Enterprises and Elekta, and smaller businesses like McKinley Equipment and Kinetico. Based in Pleasanton, California, they are a company of innovators, thinkers, and doers who care passionately about changing the world of field service. To learn more, please visit www.servicemax.com.