Congratulations on being part of the elite group of ServiceMax Product Certified Professionals! Your ServiceMax credential represents your knowledge and expertise. Maintaining your credential ensures that you are continuously developing your skills and keeping your knowledge current.
How can you maintain an active ServiceMax Certification?
Periodically, ServiceMax releases new or updated features to our field service software. Beginning with the Summer ‘16 release, in accordance with these updates, all ServiceMax Product Certified Professionals will be required to maintain their certification by taking a maintenance exam with each release cycle. Once release training and maintenance exams are available and published, you will receive a communication with any necessary details.
How do you access release training and take the exam?
- Go to https://servicemax.litmos.com/
- Log in using your LMS username and password
- Click on the Course Library tab
- Locate and click on the Release Training course
- Click the Start This Course button
- You will be able to take the exam once you've watched or skipped past the videos
What other resources are available?
The primary reference materials for this exam are the Release Training video content and the Release Notes (available via User Docs).
What happens if you do not pass a maintenance exam?
You are permitted three (3) attempts per maintenance exam. If you do not pass the release exam by its deadline, all credentials maintained by that exam will expire.
Can you ‘test out’ or otherwise skip maintenance exams?
No. Earning a higher level credential does not exempt you from the release exam requirement. You still need to take all release exams to maintain both your basic and advanced credentials.
What else should you know?
Maintenance exams are:
- Delivered online via the ServiceMax University LMS system
- "Open book" (notes may be referenced)
- Taken at your convenience and approximately 15-30 minutes in length. *The number of questions will vary depending on the volume of new release changes.