As you might expect, in aviation what gets measured, gets managed. Aircraft, people and bags must be moving all the time and a great passenger experience will be maximized through the highest utilization of “things” and people as possible.
This is where our “bolt-on” Field Service Management helps your aircraft maintenance or airport operation recover lost capacity and increase productivity, efficiency, safety and compliance, while lowering your operational costs and errors. ServiceMax also follows Regulatory 145 guidance (i.e. AC120-16G) for aircraft maintenance to manage technician and mechanic safety risks, and implement corrective actions that mitigate risk.
With Field Service Management, your aircraft maintenance or airport operation can safely set priorities for reactive service; make choices, plan audits, analyze data, implement corrective actions for preventive and condition-based service; and forecast failures for predictive service.
ServiceMax also has collaboration tools specifically designed with functionality for aircraft maintenance and airport service. It’s our “all mode” communications that will give your worker, technicians and mechanics access to secure, enterprise-ready 1:1 group messaging, voice, video, content sharing, push-to-talk, top-down broadcasts, hotlines, and communication analytics. With the added value from this functionality, ServiceMax is the most comprehensive field service management platform for aircraft maintenance and airport service.
Here are some of the outcomes you can expect:
- Back-end and front-end seamless Field Service Management and bolt-on integration
- All maintenance execution activities are digitized and follow FAA Advisory circular AC120-16G
- Rich worker interface and experience whether you’re a desktop agent or a mobile worker
- Automated approval processes and validations with alerts notifications
- Configuration and administration by click
- Secure collaboration with enterprise-ready 1:1 group messaging, voice, video, content sharing, push-to-talk, top-down broadcasts, hotlines, and communication analytics
- Optimized contractor maintenance execution management hotlines
- Connect knowledge base and training through secure collaboration tools
- Optimized maintenance crew dispatch of resources including tools and contractors
- Real-Time Insights to guided actions
- Set priorities for reactive service; make choices, plan audits, analyze data, implement corrective actions for preventive and condition-based service; and forecast failures for predictive service
Learn more about the ServiceMax bolt-on Field Service Management functionality for your operation by selecting aircraft maintenance or airport service (below).
+23% Technician Productivity
On Time Performance
+12% Asset Uptime
Safety & Compliance
-15% Safety Incidents