Warranty Management Systems & Field Service Entitlements
No one wants to offer service for free. But multi-million-dollar businesses also struggle to track entitlements. Many do not question whether the customer is entitled to a service or not and most of the time customer's certainly don't correct you!
With ServiceMax, free service and warranty leakage are a thing of the past. This in turn can contributing to both your top and bottom line. With automatic entitlement checks you can verify whether your customer is entitled to the requested service. This is possible even if it's a part of complex contract that includes metered services.
ServiceMax ensures that customer warranties don't lapse unexpectedly with automated warranty renewals. This ensures service revenues stay consistent and predictable.
Are you worried that your customers may not like having to pay for service? Having proper warranty tracking in place improves customer satisfaction. Customer does not need to remember about warranty renewal. This can protect them from unexpected/unpredictable repair costs, thus improving their confidence in you.
- Increase profitability by reducing warranty leakage
- Proactively renewing expiring warranties to improve revenues
- Improve the efficiency of your service operations
- Reduce Average Call Handling Time
- Protect your customers from unexpected repair costs
- Complete visibility into warranties and entitlements
- Automated entitlement verification – location, product, contact, services record
- Perform instant entitlement check using a mobile device
- Track, view, and change service contracts and warranties
- Manage automatic service warranty/contract renewals
- Large volumes handled with ease via barcode-enabled receipts, moves & shipments and batch entitlement checks
- Support for metered services, so that entitlements remain clear
To learn more about ServiceMax's warranty tracking and whole suite of field service software, schedule a demo today.