After passing your SVMX101 Core Certification Exam, you will join an elite group of ServiceMax Certified Professionals. Your ServiceMax Core certification represents your product knowledge and expertise. Maintaining your certification ensures that you are continuously developing your skills and keeping your knowledge current.
Maintenance & Certification Expiration Overview
In order to maintain your Core certification, you must successfully complete a yearly certification release maintenance course and exam in Litmos. If you do not pass your yearly maintenance exam by the deadline, your Core certification will expire. Refer to the table below for details.
Important to note:
When the release course with exam is published, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with all the necessary details to complete your maintenance. While helpful, you should not rely only on these email notifications; it is your responsibility to complete by the published deadline.
Maintenance Requirement Examples:
- To become a ServiceMax Core Certified Administrator you must successfully complete the SVMX101 Certification Exam.
- The SVMX101 Certification Exam: Introduction to ServiceMax Administration is a prerequisite to the SVMX201 Certification Exam: ServiceMax Advanced Administration.
- Successful completion of the SVMX201 Advanced Administration Exam does not exclude you from the regular maintenance requirements.
- If you obtained your SVMX101 certification PRIOR TO December 15, 2022 you will need to complete the ServiceMax 22 R4 (22.2) for Certification Maintenance course by July 13, 2023 to maintain an active certification.
- If you obtained your SVMX101 certification ON OR AFTER December 15, 2022 you will need to complete the ServiceMax Core 2023 Releases for Certification Maintenance course by March 31, 2024 to maintain an active certification.